Thursday, June 9, 2011

Babysat the cousins this weekend

This past weekend we had to watch my brother's kids while my parents were at the funeral home. Lets just say that they LOVE their cousin "Baby Celia". I can only hope that she eventually loses the baby. Seth is 6 (almost 7) and Erin is 4. Mind you, Cecelia is 20 months. She has absolutely no idea that she isn't as big as they are. They played really hard for 4 hours and then they all had a bath together. I made sure they were clean and then we closed the shower curtain. I have never seen so much water flying everywhere. You would have thought there was 10x more water than what was actually in the bathtub. When we were finally done, Seth asked if bath time was always that fun at Cecelia's house. And the answer is NO!!!! LOL!! They are a handful, but I am glad that they can still enjoy the simple act of a bath together because I know that it will end soon. I am not ready for them to grow up. I can't believe that my baby will be 2 in three months or that my nephew will be 7 this month. INSANE and slightly sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment