Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

We spent most of this past weekend w/ both families. We spent Saturday afternoon w/ my brother and family and then Sunday w/ John's family. We don't have pics from Saturday because there were sooooooooooooo many little ones running around. But I did discover that my DD is an adventurist and has no fear whatsoever. She would leap out of my brother's back door. There is a four inch drop from his dining room to his back porch. She took off running and jumped about 6" from the door to halfway across the porch. Scared the living day lights out of everyone, but she was fine. She had no idea why anyone would be scared.

Sunday we spent the day w/ my MIL. This was the first holiday we celebrated w/ her entire family after Grandma Lester died in December. It was very surreal. Those are the moments that it really hits me. I loved Grandma like she was mine. I love all of John's family like they were mine. It was a ton of fun. Here are a few pics from the day.

She wasn't feeling the best. Now I have whatever she had.....


Cecelia and the Twins....


Her legs look a mile long.....

No comments:

Post a Comment