Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WW - a little late

My internet was down all day yesterday. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! Imagine the horror. These pics were taken my my dear, sweet husband (who probably wants to kill me right now.........since he is still having to wait on my hand and foot......at least I am finally able to walk to the bathroom at night now....Thanks sweetie.....LOVE you!!) on our Bible Study retreat to Lake Junaluska in March. Enjoy!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh! joy!! these photos are STUNNING! i think i stared at each one for a minute! love them!
    what an amazing retreat.
    i've been keepin' ya strong in my prayers and hope that you're doing well!
    xoxoxo
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you're feeling well and recovering nicely, joy! thinking of you and sending lots of love your way!
    i hope you enjoy the weekend with john and celia!
    stay cool, gf!
    xoxox
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. joy, i just wanted to thank you for all your well wishes and encouragement along the way. you're a wonderful support!
    i hope that you're doing well. i'm sure it is just as hot, if not hotter where you're at. i hope you're staying cool and continuing to recover!
    happy fourth to you, john, and celia!!
    sending love and prayers <3
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete