Monday, July 23, 2012

My own Pinterest Challenge - Week one - 7/23 - 7/28

OK, so I now have more mobility (went to my surgeon Friday, but will do it's own post later) I am going to actually try some of the thousands of pins I have. So this week I am going to do some crafts and try some recipes. I will post both the successes and fails because I am sure there will be fails. I have joked that I would start a fail board and I very well might. So here are a few pins I think I'll try this week. I started a wreath last week and will try to finish this week. I'm also going to try a few new recipes. I'm going to try a tabouli recipe with the quinoa. I LOVE tabouli, but normally make it with couscous.
via
via
via
via And of course I am going to post pics later this week, so be on the look-out for my new fail board. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. um, whatever that casserole dish is at the end - it is calling my name!! :) it looks AMAZING!! and i love the ducktape wreath - such a fun idea! that would be fun in a little girl's room too!
    i'm looking forward to reading about your crafts and recipes this week.
    thank you so much for all the love and support, joy!! i am glad to hear you are recovering more and more.
    i hope you have a wonderful night!
    thank you SO much, again!!!
    xoxoxox
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete