Sunday, January 2, 2011

My New Year's Resolutions

I always use the same New Year's resolution every year.  I am going to be hot by summer.  LOL!!!  That way, whether I lose weight or not, I win.  

In all seriousness, I want to lose weight and get in much better shape.  I want to spend as much quality time w/ my family and play more w/ Cecelia. 



I want to have a much closer relationship w/ God.  I feel that I have not taken enough time in the past year or so devoting myself to Him.  When I was sick a few years ago, I really prayed and when I say pray I mean all of the time.  I knew that without Him, I would not have come through that time.  I want that feeling back.  Not the sickness, but the absolute assuring feeling.



 How can you not feel that when you look at this gorgeous view from my kitchen.  Yep, we live across the street at our church.  Can you not feel God when looking at this??

Hope everyone else is doing great and has a great new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment