Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I now understand my mother

For my entire life my mother has talked about how much she hated the movie Savannah Smiles because I watched it over and over and over and over (get the picture) again. My DD will be 22 months next week and she is addicted to Annie. It is my own fault because I bought it for her as it was another favorite childhood movie. If we ask Cecelia what she wants to watch, her first answer is always Annie. And not just in a mildly happy way, but demanding as in "it is the best thing ever". She LOVES it. She will get in her swing, which we just brought down from the attic again and sit still for a very long time. It wouldn't be bad if it were a once a week or a few times a month, but I have watched Annie probably 10 times in the past week. I still like the movie, but that could change in a very short period of time. LOL!!! I'll think twice before buying her another one of my favorite movies. Ha!!!

1 comment:

  1. My son went through this was Transformers.... it was TRANSFORMERS EVERYTHING for about 8 months (a few years ago). We just went to watch the 3rd one last week and guess what.... ALL the Transformer toys are suddenly being played with again. So, I think we're about to enter that "phase" again. So yes, I now understand my mother's frustrations as well.

    Jackie @
    www.madjackie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete