Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday morning funny

John (DH) started having a small rash on his side this past weekend. Initially he just thought it was a bug bite or two. Then we wondered if it was poison oak and since he had scratched it, that it had spread. Last night he was complaining stating that it hurt a little. All of a sudden, it hit me. I told him that I think he has shingles. He said that he had briefly wondered the same thing, but then forgot about it.

This morning it wasn't any better and he said that he was going to the dr. Don't ask me why or how this came out, but all of a sudden, I said, "well, don't worry, Mama had shingles a few years before she died." It is just those moments when the absolute dumbest things pop out of your mouth. He just looked at me like I was absolutely insane.

I'll update later to let you know if I was right.

2 comments:

  1. oh joy! i hope john is okay!! i'm so sorry. shingles don't sound like any fun at all. you will all remain in my prayers!!
    i wanted to say thank you so incredibly much for your words of support yesterday. it means so much to me. and as crappy as it all has been, it is people like you who make it all make some sort of sense :)
    thank you!! i know you understand. and where i wish we didn't share that in common...it brought us to know one another <3

    i will definitley be thinking about you all and hoping john feels better VERY soon!! <3

    muchos gracias, pretty lady <3
    XOXOXO
    ton of love to you!
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy monday, joy!
    i hope that john is okay!
    and is feeling better :) thinking of you <3
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete