Monday, June 13, 2011

Heartbroken

I am completely and utterly heartbroken for a neighbor and acquaintance who lost her husband yesterday. They are actually a few years younger than I am and they have four beautiful little boys. I don't know them well, but we occasionally saw them at church and just in the everyday hustle and bustle of the neighborhood. I have to admit that I teared up when I heard. I truly can't imagine my life if my DH died. I hope and pray that I won't know until we are old, but I can't imagine. What in the world would I do. My DH is my rock, my love, my best friend. He is the best daddy in the whole wide world. I can't imagine Cecelia's life without her daddy. He is amazing. Of course, our lives and marriage isn't perfect, but who's is. It's things like this that give us all perspective. Remember to tell your loved ones each and every day how much you love them because you never know when it's the last time you talk to them. I Love You, John!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear.
    It is so true,
    life is so precious and fragile.
    That is an adorable picture! :)
    I hope you are feeling better, otherwise
    happy monday to you <3

    ReplyDelete