Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Seeking peace

My mom was admitted to the hospital yesterday. She needed some blood transfusions and antibiotics for an infection. She was more awake and her eyes were open more last night than I have seen them in a few weeks. Right now the plan is to keep her in for 2-3 days and then Hospice is going to come to the house. I still believe that God can heal her, but right now I am just asking you guys to pray for peace for all of us. It is unimagineable that I am going to bury my mom in my mid-thirties, but it is my reality. Please pray that I have the strength and grace to help her get through this.

2 comments:

  1. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry you are going through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for peace and strength for you, your mother and entire family. i'm so incredibly sorry for all you've endured, joy.
    you are a wonderful daughter and your mother is lucky to have you by her side.
    LOVE AND FAITH
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete