Thursday, May 5, 2011

I don't know how to feel right now

Like I said before, I had two miscarriages 10 years ago. Those miscarriages almost broke me emotionally. This time I don't know what to feel. I am sad, but more so than that, I feel empty. Physically I feel tired and am still suffering the physical aspects of the miscarriages. I am cramping horribly and exhausted, but I haven't shed a tear. Is there something wrong with me?? I am sad, I am hurt, but I am at a loss as to what to feel. I still feel thankful that I have a beautiful, healthy little girl. She and her daddy keep me going. How can you not feel just a little bit better when this is what you see???

2 comments:

  1. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I don't think there's a "right" way to feel; we all process through things like this in our own way. Take care of yourself during this time and get as many snuggles as possible from your sweet baby girl. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, I will be praying for you. Lots of love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete