Monday, March 21, 2011

OK - Blood Pressure

I started taking my BP meds a few weeks ago. I have only taken half of the dosage the dr recommended and it has worked really well. I feel better. Still tired, but I am beginning to think that isn't going to change until my DD is 20 and out of the house. I didn't take my meds Saturday night and by 4pm on Sunday afternoon my BP was 135/98. Really??? One dosage missed and it was up that much.

Teaches me my lesson. I won't be missing any more doses. I am that 30 something that has my meds in the 7 day a week pill holder. The sad thing about that is that I have been doing this for quite a few years. I blame this solely on the fact that I made fun of my FIL when DH and I got together 12-13 years ago

I am also going to try to walk every day this week. I can't promise that is going to happen, but I am going to try. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Joy! It is so hard to keep an exercise routine with a little one.

    ReplyDelete