Saturday, January 7, 2012

More goals for 2012

I am not setting resolutions this year, but I do have some goals.

1. I am going to be a better wife.

My poor husband has done the lion's share of almost everything this year. I was sick a lot. Then my mom got sick, went through treatments and then died. I checked out of my own home. I hung out at my parent's a lot more than I would have ever thought I would have and if I had to do it again, I'd do it in a second.

2. I am going to be a better mommy.

Once again, I checked out this year. I lost my patience with everything I went through with my mom. I have yelled more than I ever thought I would with my little one. She does typical things a 2 year old would and I lose my mind. What is wrong with me? She's 2 and I know this.

3. I am going to be as healthy and active as I can be.

Do you see a trend here? The few days I have had to myself this year, I have done NOTHING active. Sat on my butt, cried, eaten pasta and chocolate. Not this year. Well, at least I'll throw something else active in

4. I am going to take more pictures.

We don't take pics nearly as much as we should. It breaks my heart to see that we don't have that many pics of Celia with my mom. I don't want to take that chance ever again.

5. I am going to be a better blogger.

I have also let this blog take a backseat with everything that has gone on and I don't want to do that again.

1 comment:

  1. Great goals!!!!ove them:) thank you so much for your kind words on my blog! I am a new follower over here. I gained over 100 pounds after being pregnant for 2 years straight and lost 110!!! If you want any tips on the left side of my blog barthere is a button with a very detailed plan on how I did it

    Xoxoxo Love to you my friend

    ReplyDelete