Monday, September 12, 2011

Birthday Festivities

My MIL - Rhonda had a birthday dinner at her house yesterday and invited all of my immediately family as well. I can't express how much it truly meant to have my mom there. It is so bittersweet. I know that I should just try to enjoy every single second I have with her, but it is so easy to just become lost in the moment. All I could think about is that it might be the last birthday she's alive to celebrate with me. God willing that won't happen, but it is so hard to even imagine. Once again, Rhonda, I don't think I can express how much your willingness to pick Cecelia up every day, your concern for making sure my parents have food to eat and your willingness to hold everything at your house means to me. I know that to some these things seem trivial, but they are what matters most in moments of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment